I miss my watch! alot alot. why am I so absent-minded?! i just had it for a bit more than two weeks sigh. It's very special!
anyway just now i tried to go to inet and was wondering why it could not load. then i realised today was the day for the electrical works to be disrupted or something, so everything at rg will be shut down x) [points upwards to tenth word in first line]
my braces are finally ok! phew and yay(: i shall not reenact my little 'ordeal' x)
maybe i should have a Book(s) of The Week section, since i just bought two books recently! one from Kino and today another from Times.
I realise that i am lazy to do fingerings xD how.
I watched the 15th Asian Games Closing Ceremony today, and it was really a great conclusion to an awe-inspiring display of talents and spirit:)) anyway i saw Sean Lee, the optimist sailor @ Carrefour today, with his entire family. haha mini celebrity.
Last Letter of The Year! whoo. really excited and anticipating

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home